A job pays your bills. A career means having inspired work that follows you from job to job.
Sounds great but how do you find a career?
|What Questions Should You Ask Yourself in Finding an Ideal Career?|
Here are some ideas to get you started on thinking about what kind of ideal career you want:
- If you could attend any class or seminar to learn a new skill, what would it be?
- If you went back to school, what type of education would you get and how would you use it?
- Is there anyone you have met or known that has a job that interests you?
- If you could do any job for a day, what would it be and why would you choose those responsibilities?
- What do you think your talents or strengths are? How would your family, friends, and co-workers answer this question about you?
- With this career, what do you want to be known for to your local community or in the world for what you accomplished?
This blog will discuss tips and ideas like this on how to go about finding a career that is meaningful to you.